Saturday, October 25, 2008

New pictures from this semester!



So these are pictures of me and Treszka! We were at Guitars Unplugged, which is a concert put on by BYU-Idaho that just has a bunch of different local bands playing popular songs. It was soooo much fun! They had some really talented people; there was a band that played a song in tribute to Chuck Norris, and then someone else sang "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, another band sang "Life is Wonderful", and this one guy sang the Beauty and the Beast song (this is when couples on the floor actually got up and started slow dancing around a bunch of people that were sitting on the floor - LAME, but sweet, but still LAME - I was embarrassed for all of them.) It was fun concert, and I frickin LOVE Treszka, she is one of my favorite people - hilarious and sweet. She is my Idol, lol jk - but seriously.
Also, I have a new haircut in these pictures, so that is super sweet as well.

No comments: