Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tainted Love

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”
- Friedrich Nietzsche


“The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.”
- Unknown

“I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.”
- Unknown

“People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
- Ernest Hemingway

Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”
- Walter Anderson

No comments: