Friday, April 16, 2010

The calm before the storm.

This is a post to announce a soon to be posted post. The reason I am doing this is because I can, it is my blog, and I want to. Take that.


I am working on a personal project, one that will help me to become a better person and hopefully be in a better position to help others. The reason for this you ask? Because I need to make a change or else I will just become stagnant, unable to progress in life. Who wants that?! I most certainly do not, hence, the personal project. Or the Stacey Cooper revamp, part 2, the sequel...

Eh, I think revamp/remake makes more sense, since I am not making a second me, just some improvments to the special effects and dialogue.

So, I am just building up the anticipation for this endeavor, for all of the nonexistant people who follow this blog. YAY! haha


Except!: shout out to Meredith, Daniella, Alex, and Mandi! - way to be guys, way to be.

No comments: