Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another FHE









This was the FHE of chubby bunny and the Freeze game. There are no pictures here of chubby bunny because I don't want to embarrass myself. lol But these pictures are of the freeze game - basically what you do is you act out a small scene of anything you want, and then someone yells freeze - then you have to stop in exactly the position you were in when they called that out, then the person who called freeze has to step in for one person and start a completely different scene from the position that they froze in. Its really fun, but I feel retarded sometimes cause I don't know what to act out sometimes. There are a few things here that I dont remember what the scene was at all, but there is one of me and Jaime staring at the ceiling - we are staring at "clouds".

No comments: